• Breaking News

    Monday, October 31, 2016

    Success story of a Doctor in SBI Clerks and SBI PO 2016 in first attempt

    Hello Students, here is an inspirational Success Story of Mr. Gagandeep Singh in his words,  who was an active member of Bankexamsmaster's WhatsApp Group for Preparation.

    "Hi.. i'm Dr. Gagandeep Singh, belonging to Moga, Punjab. I completed my BDS( Bachelor of dental surgery) in 2012.
                                Actually my struggle in life started from 2011 after my father's demise.. In my field i could only manage salary around 8000 per month. Being from lower middle income family & only earner in my family,I wanted to do something for my family. I started my preparation from 21st April,2016. I was absolutely focused & dedicated to get banking job.
     I  gave the following exams -
    UIIC AO'16-   failed in Prelims(but gave me idea of pattern of exam😉)
    SBI Clerks 2016 - Selected
    SBIPO's 2016    - Selected

      As it was all new territory for me & also i couldn't afford to leave my private job, so had to make effective strategy. After my full day job, i could manage 4-5 hours daily(actually night time only) for preparation.
                               First i started prep for Prelims, focused on my strong points first(reasoning & English), then started quantitative aptitude by doing simplifications first. Now quantitative is my scoring section. Then moved on to Mains prep same day i gave Prelims as i had less time as compared to many others. I gave sectional tests more.

    Mocks, Books everyone will tell you, but prepare your self mentally first.. Don't go half hearted while giving exam, Give it a real(means REAL) try..
                                         Know yourself,  make strategies & Go for it.✌🏼 "

                                                                                                             - Gagandeep Singh

    *Join BankexamsMaster WhatsApp Preparation group: send JOIN IBPS PO/Clerks to 7032245077
    *Download our Android App from Play Store : Click here
    * Our Official Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/BankexamsMaster/
                                                                                                   

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel